- BREAKING: Mugabe Firm Bombing, Culprit Sentenced
- Mnangagwa Bares His Soul, Moyo Blasted As 'Irrelevant'
- 6 Cops In Trouble Over Spot Fines
- Prophet Uebert Angel Escapes Police Arrest
- Fresh Details: Magaya 'guilty' over death of 11 people
- West Indies board rejects call for new deal in World T20 row with deadline looming
- Man has similar number to Chipotle and gets loads of free burrito texts
- Marco Rubio admits he was the Republicans' biggest loser in New Hampshire
- Martin Shkreli faces copyright suit involving one-off Wu-Tang Album
- Nasa reveals retro posters for space travel around Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus and Saturn
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 LIVE: Latest news, spoilers, gossip and fun from Wednesday in the house
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
Good morning and welcome to another day in the Celebrity Big Brother house! And after last night's episode, we're pretty glad we're not in there.
The love triangle between Lee Ryan, Casey Batchelor and Jasmine Waltz reached new levels of awkwardness yesterday, as Lee disappeared with Jasmine into the bathroom.
Earlier in the episode, Lee decided to come clean with Casey by telling her that he didn't want a relationship and that they needed to cool off, but that he also really liked her and wanted to see her when they got out.
So that explains that.
But with Lee and Jasmine left alone (well, so they appeared to think), there was kissing, some wobbly duvet action and a trip to the toilet together. Romantic.
We'll be here all day brining you the latest news and gossip from the house as we find out what happened the morning after the night before.
What do you think of the housemates and more importantly, of the increasingly confusing love triangle? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @MirrorTVNews