- Brothers regret killing fellow villager over a petty issue
- Chelsea may have to keep Radamel Falcao until the end of the season with Monaco reluctant to take loan flop back in January
- Man U star Anthony Martial beginning to find life tough - 10 THINGS WE LEARNED
- Andy Murray, Jamie Vardy, Tyson Fury or Jessica Ennis-Hill? Sportsmail gives our top 10 for Sports Personality of the Year
- Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez have 125 Barcelona goals in 2015!
- 'World's best' recording studios converted into luxury townhouses
- Six-year-old boy climbs 50 feet up a tree in North Carolina and he has to be rescue by firemen in a cherry picker
- 'Going Gluten Free' study reveals diet 'reduces fatigue and increases energy levels'
- Carolina Herrera slams 'sloppy' plane passengers
- Sneaky driver attempts to dodge fine for reversing down a motorway by getting two friends to stand in front of the number plates
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 LIVE: Latest news, spoilers, gossip and fun from Wednesday in the house
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
Good morning and welcome to another day in the Celebrity Big Brother house! And after last night's episode, we're pretty glad we're not in there.
The love triangle between Lee Ryan, Casey Batchelor and Jasmine Waltz reached new levels of awkwardness yesterday, as Lee disappeared with Jasmine into the bathroom.
Earlier in the episode, Lee decided to come clean with Casey by telling her that he didn't want a relationship and that they needed to cool off, but that he also really liked her and wanted to see her when they got out.
So that explains that.
But with Lee and Jasmine left alone (well, so they appeared to think), there was kissing, some wobbly duvet action and a trip to the toilet together. Romantic.
We'll be here all day brining you the latest news and gossip from the house as we find out what happened the morning after the night before.
What do you think of the housemates and more importantly, of the increasingly confusing love triangle? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @MirrorTVNews