- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
What time does Dancing on Ice 2014 start? Final line-up, show plans and all you need to know
- 04/01/2014 07:01:00
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
The final countdown is on for the return of the show and the ninth and final series which will boast an all-star cast including SIX past winners
There's already been tears and panic attacks and the first live show of Dancing On Ice 2014 is still 24 hours away!
But with TV bosses promising that the Torvill and Dean hit will go out "with a bang" the pressure is one for the 14 celebrity skaters who are all jostling to be crowned champion.
Hitting the rink for their first performance tomorrow will be six past winners, including X Factor's Ray Quinn who has admitted being the hot favourite to win the ninth and final series is giving him the skating wobbles.
"Everybody keeps saying I’m the favourite," he told The Sun. "It’s like they are playing a game to put pressure on me.
"But I went back on the ice for the first time and I was like, ‘Whoa, I don’t like this mate.’ It was like skating through glue.”
Fellow contestant and former ice queen Suzanne Shaw has revealed she's also broken down in training and claims the gruelling schedule has left her in floods of tears.
However, it appears former EastEnders star Todd Carty, who famously skated off the set, isn't taking it all too seriously and has admitted his skating skills are still a 'shambles' ahead of the first show.
Check out everything you need to know about the final ever series of Dancing on Ice below.
When does Dancing on Ice 2014 return to screens?
Dancing on Ice begins on Sunday January 5 at 6.15pm on ITV1 with the results show airing at 8.30pm the same night.
Who is taking part in Dancing on Ice 2014?
ITV have pulled out all the stops for the final ever series of the celebrity skating competition with a star-studded cast, including past winners - Suzanne Shaw, Hayley Tamaddon, Beth Tweddle, Kyran Bracken, Ray Quinn and Sam Attwater.
Suzanne Shaw, Ray Quinn and Hayley Tamaddon will no doubt be the the ones to watch as they skate with the champions who helped them clinch the title first time around, while Sam Attwater will now dance with his fiancée Vicky Ogden.
However there could be a frosty atmosphere between one couple - Hollyoaks hotty Jorgie Porter and her dance partner Sylvain Longchambon.
The professional dancer dumped her best mate Jennifer Metcalfe for Corrie's Samia Ghadie on Christmas Day after falling for the soap stunner on the show last December.
No doubt Todd Carty, who played Eastenders' Mark Fowler, will lighten the mood though after he raised a few laughs with his efforts in series four - when he bagged ninth place.
The actor even managed to stumble off the set in a live dance!
Comedian Joe Pasquale will also return to the ice for another shot at the title.
The former king of the 'I'm a Celebrity' Jungle went head-to-head with pal Keith Chegwin for title of series joker in series eight and will no doubt be looking to settle some old scores.
Meanwhile popstar Gareth Gates will be hoping for no broken bones after being signed up for the Big Reunion 2014.
Big Reunion star Dane Bowers has already given his 5th Story band mate a tongue-in-cheek warning to stay safe.
The Another Level star posted on Twitter: "Also gotta wish the lad @Gareth_Gates good luck on Dancing on Ice... don't do yourself in please!!!"
David Seaman will also return. This time he will be joined with his pro-skater fiancee, Frankie Poultney.
The strapping England goalie had originally been paired with Pam O'Conner, but bagged himself a bride after meeting Frankie when he took part in the 2008 tour.
And of course on-air duo Philip Schofield and Christine Bleakley will again be rink-side for the series.
What do the bookies say?
Ray Quinn has become the stand-alone favourite to win Dancing on Ice.
The former X Factor star is leading the pack for the final ever series of the ITV1 skating competition where previous contestants return for another ice-battle to take home the trophy.
Ray won the fourth series in 2009 and according to Ladbrokes, he's the favourite to win again.
Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "Ray's got the X Factor and we're convinced he's going to be crowned as the ultimate DOI champion."
Coronation Street actress Hayley Tamaddon follows at 3/1, while former EastEnder's actor is next at Sam Atwater 7/1, just ahead of ex-rugby player Kyran Bracken who has odds of 8/1.
Last year's champion is sitting at 10/1 Beth Tweddle, while former Hear'Say singer Suzanne Shaw is at 12/1.
Hollyoaks' star Jorgie Porter is at 14/1, while both Bonnie Langford and EastEnder's actor Gary Lucy sit at 33/1.
Former Coronation Street and Waterloo Road actress Zaraah Abrahams is at 66/1, while David Seaman, Gareth Gates and Joe Pasquale all look unlikely to win at 100/1.
However, the extreme outsider is former EastEnder actor Todd Carty who is 250/1 to win the competition.
Dancing on Ice - Celebrities with their partnersView gallery