- Terry Flannagan set to defend WBO lightweight title against rival Derry Mathews
- Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini admits club are in 'difficult moment' with Joe Hart injury and Champions League defeat by Juventus
- James DeGale on why boxing's all about the money ahead of title fight with Lucian Bute: 'You've got to have at least £10m!'
- Cincinnati Bengals, Washington Redskins, Indianapolis Colts and Twickenham all feature on NFL's 2016 International Series
- PSV fans troll United by chanting about Yaya Toure as they are kept behind at Old Trafford after Champions League stalemate
- Lewis Hamilton enjoys day in the desert as world champion races around in a dune buggy ahead of Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Michigan boy was 'repeatedly restrained' against his will at child care center
- Oklahoma widow details the pain of losing her husband to cancer
- Pigeons pick their leader based on how fast they flew on previous journeys
- Video shows Chicago teen staring at police amid Laquan McDonald shooting protests
Chantelle Houghton strips naked, saying: "I love my size 14 body, I am happier than ever"
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
"Who cares if I eat a bag of chips, an Indian and a Nando's in a day? I am happy", says contented Chanelle
Single mother Chantelle Houghton has revealed she is happy as a healthy size 14, saying her daughter is more important to her than being skinny.
Proving she loves her body just the way it is, brave Chantelle stripped off in a unairbrushed shoot, proclaiming that she is now more comfortable in her skin now than when she was a glamour model.
Brunette Chantelle piled on three stone after giving birth to baby Dolly and splitting from cross dressing fiance Alex Reid.
Happy Chantelle told New! magazine she had fought her demons and was just happy being a mother.
"I'm happier than I have been in my whole life and I know what I want."
Adding her new size was nothing that "a baggy dress won't hide", the former reality star revealed her diet may not be as healthy as it could be but Dolly eats perfectly.
Chantelle, who battled with bulimia during her 2007 divorce from Ordinary Boy Preston, said she never wants Dolly to see her being weird with food.
"I always make sure Dolly has fresh meals... I try to cook everything myself. I made her a little dinner of salmon, steamed vegetables and mashed potato. She is spoilt in that way but well looked after."
Newly single Chantelle's diet is not as healthy as her daughter's because after Dolly is all tucked up, the Celebrity Big Brother winner says she is too tired to make anything fresh.
But the newly contented Chantelle is making more of an effort to get into shape by ditching the speed dial to Nando's and shelling out for a George Forman grill.
"You have to reach a point where you want to eat healthier and exercise and I'm not stressing about getting there.
"Now I'm happy and I just want to enjoy my life."
For the full interview pick up a copy of New! magazine, on sale now.