- Young mother-of-two dies during cosmetic surgery procedure in south Florida clinic that remained open hours after her death
- Natasha Oakley reveals she has 'a completely different style' for every city as she offers winter fashion tips in interview
- Former Ryder Cup star Christy O'Connor Sr has passed away at the age of 91
- Eva Longoria looks white hot as she jets out of Cannes with a wave after a triumphant reign on the red carpet
- Wasps new boy kurtley beale could face long lay-off after injury with waratahs
- Manuel pellegrini not bitter ahead of last match as manchester city boss
- HIGHLIGHTS-Rugby-Super Rugby week 12
- Junior doctors seek to 'rediscover common ground' in contract talks
- Donald Trump endorsed by former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling
- Hull take commanding first-leg lead over derby
Chantelle Houghton strips naked, saying: "I love my size 14 body, I am happier than ever"
- 05/11/2013 07:16:00
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
"Who cares if I eat a bag of chips, an Indian and a Nando's in a day? I am happy", says contented Chanelle
Single mother Chantelle Houghton has revealed she is happy as a healthy size 14, saying her daughter is more important to her than being skinny.
Proving she loves her body just the way it is, brave Chantelle stripped off in a unairbrushed shoot, proclaiming that she is now more comfortable in her skin now than when she was a glamour model.
Brunette Chantelle piled on three stone after giving birth to baby Dolly and splitting from cross dressing fiance Alex Reid.
Happy Chantelle told New! magazine she had fought her demons and was just happy being a mother.
"I'm happier than I have been in my whole life and I know what I want."
Adding her new size was nothing that "a baggy dress won't hide", the former reality star revealed her diet may not be as healthy as it could be but Dolly eats perfectly.
Chantelle, who battled with bulimia during her 2007 divorce from Ordinary Boy Preston, said she never wants Dolly to see her being weird with food.
"I always make sure Dolly has fresh meals... I try to cook everything myself. I made her a little dinner of salmon, steamed vegetables and mashed potato. She is spoilt in that way but well looked after."
Newly single Chantelle's diet is not as healthy as her daughter's because after Dolly is all tucked up, the Celebrity Big Brother winner says she is too tired to make anything fresh.
But the newly contented Chantelle is making more of an effort to get into shape by ditching the speed dial to Nando's and shelling out for a George Forman grill.
"You have to reach a point where you want to eat healthier and exercise and I'm not stressing about getting there.
"Now I'm happy and I just want to enjoy my life."
For the full interview pick up a copy of New! magazine, on sale now.