- Jenson Button: I'm not scared of retiring... there is bright future ahead for McLaren
- Jurgen Klopp's in-tray at Liverpool FC: Keeping Philippe Coutinho a priority for new coach
- Jurgen Klopp Liverpool FC unveiling LIVE: All the latest as German boss arrives at Anfield
- Uber and Airbnb couple sexually-harassed and under paid nanny Julieta Yang
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off her curves in figure-hugging top and skinny jeans for family dinner...as ex Scott Disick ogles her naked photoshoot
- Molly Sims stuns in crimson frock at screening of Steve Jobs in LA
- Man banned from Asda after 5p bag row
- Intrepid Travel photos of the year from child monks to fearless tribesmen
- The Latest: Nobel Peace Prize to be announced in Oslo
- Malaysia's c.bank says probe shows 1MDB got permissions based on inaccurate disclosure
Chantelle Houghton strips naked, saying: "I love my size 14 body, I am happier than ever"
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
"Who cares if I eat a bag of chips, an Indian and a Nando's in a day? I am happy", says contented Chanelle
Single mother Chantelle Houghton has revealed she is happy as a healthy size 14, saying her daughter is more important to her than being skinny.
Proving she loves her body just the way it is, brave Chantelle stripped off in a unairbrushed shoot, proclaiming that she is now more comfortable in her skin now than when she was a glamour model.
Brunette Chantelle piled on three stone after giving birth to baby Dolly and splitting from cross dressing fiance Alex Reid.
Happy Chantelle told New! magazine she had fought her demons and was just happy being a mother.
"I'm happier than I have been in my whole life and I know what I want."
Adding her new size was nothing that "a baggy dress won't hide", the former reality star revealed her diet may not be as healthy as it could be but Dolly eats perfectly.
Chantelle, who battled with bulimia during her 2007 divorce from Ordinary Boy Preston, said she never wants Dolly to see her being weird with food.
"I always make sure Dolly has fresh meals... I try to cook everything myself. I made her a little dinner of salmon, steamed vegetables and mashed potato. She is spoilt in that way but well looked after."
Newly single Chantelle's diet is not as healthy as her daughter's because after Dolly is all tucked up, the Celebrity Big Brother winner says she is too tired to make anything fresh.
But the newly contented Chantelle is making more of an effort to get into shape by ditching the speed dial to Nando's and shelling out for a George Forman grill.
"You have to reach a point where you want to eat healthier and exercise and I'm not stressing about getting there.
"Now I'm happy and I just want to enjoy my life."
For the full interview pick up a copy of New! magazine, on sale now.