- Self-immolation: desperate protests against Australia's detention regime
- Baby found alive four days after building collapsed in Nairobi
- US navy Seal killed in 'direct fire' from Isis, Pentagon says
- Aleppo hospital hit as city faces humanitarian catastrophe
- UN demands protection for war zone hospitals after 'epidemic of attacks'
- Russia and UN discuss new Aleppo truce
- Police officer causes fatal accident after driver refuses to give him bribe
- Government clears the air on planned civil servants retrenchment
- Mufakose couple busted having S.EX in the bush with 2 children watching
- UPDATE on ZUPCO Bus that caught fire with passengers on board
Doctor Who: New pics of Time Lords John Hurt, Matt Smith and David Tennant from 50th anniversary special
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
There's just over a month to go until one of the most anticipated dates in the Whovian calendar
Doctor Who 50thView gallery
It promises to be the biggest date with the Doctor so far.
And with Time Lords Matt Smith and David Tennant appearing alongside veteran actor John Hurt, fans look set be blown away by the much-hyped 50th anniversary episode.
The Day of the Doctor will be aired on Saturday November 23, marking five decades of the hit TV show.
But if you can't stand the wait, here are a few photos offering a snapshot of the Doc's big celebration.
In the episode, former Time Lord David Tennant will return to the role of 10th Doctor for the first time in three years. Veteran actor Hurt will play a mysterious incarnation of the Doctor.
It will be Matt Smith's penultimate appearance as the 11th doctor before he disappears for good.
We're on the edge of our seats just thinking about it.