- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Acid attack victim Katie Piper has surgery to fix breathing problem
- 18/05/2013 20:19:00
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
The charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face
Brave acid attack victim Katie Piper has had surgery to fix a breathing problem, the Sunday People reports.
The TV presenter and charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face in 2008.
Katie, 29, who needed a series of skin grafts, revealed details of her latest treatment on Twitter.
She said: “Long day filming, going home now to get ready for hospital for another operation.
“I have some problems with my breathing so need cartilage taken from my ear to put inside my nose to help it stay open.”
After the op last week Katie added: “Operation went well thank u 4 all ur lovely tweets. Swollen and rough so off to bed now.”
Her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch, now 37, and his pal Stefan Sylvestre, 24, both got life in 2009 over the evil North London attack,