- GEORGE GROVES: I was so stressed after losing to Carl Froch but a friend got me help... it was good to talk about my issues
- Bernie Ecclestone expects F1 to have new owners by end of the year with three prospective buyers in the frame
- Texas man has been forced to live on the front lawn of his OWN $1.3m mansion
- Obama's US government has deported its fewest migrants in a DECADE
- Eve Peyser Tinder matched with Martin Shkreli and publishes their AIDS drug chat
- Swinger sex parties in Windsor Locks are not protected by the First Amendment
- Photos capture young calf asking elephant for help to stand up in Kenya
- Black Lufthansa plane passenger forced next to to white supremacist Hells Angels
- Costumeish releases 'clock bomb boy' Halloween costume based on Ahmed Mohamed
- Renée Zellweger back in action as Bridget Jones at London park
Acid attack victim Katie Piper has surgery to fix breathing problem
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
The charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face
Brave acid attack victim Katie Piper has had surgery to fix a breathing problem, the Sunday People reports.
The TV presenter and charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face in 2008.
Katie, 29, who needed a series of skin grafts, revealed details of her latest treatment on Twitter.
She said: “Long day filming, going home now to get ready for hospital for another operation.
“I have some problems with my breathing so need cartilage taken from my ear to put inside my nose to help it stay open.”
After the op last week Katie added: “Operation went well thank u 4 all ur lovely tweets. Swollen and rough so off to bed now.”
Her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch, now 37, and his pal Stefan Sylvestre, 24, both got life in 2009 over the evil North London attack,