- Jodhi Meares and rumoured husband Nick Finn exchange smitten glances through matching sunglasses as they enjoy arm-in-arm stroll
- Tomi takes a bow at Westminster, dog saved family from fire
- Maro Itoje steps up with the precocious forward set to make his Test debut for England in the RBS 6 Nations against Italy
- Tate & Lyle cautions on full-year pretax profit
- Harry Redknapp: Chelsea defender John Terry should join West Ham in the summer
- Nokia Q2 profit surges to $560 million buoyed by licenses
- Valencia 1-1 Barcelona - five things we learned: Fans feel sorry for Gary Neville, Alvaro Negredo is an enigma and Fran Villalba offers hope
- Kurdish fighters capture military air base in northern Syria
- AP news guide: A look at the turmoil in Ferguson
- Naked man in his 60s sat down next to two 15-year-old girls on the beach - before performing a lewd act
Acid attack victim Katie Piper has surgery to fix breathing problem
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
The charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face
Brave acid attack victim Katie Piper has had surgery to fix a breathing problem, the Sunday People reports.
The TV presenter and charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face in 2008.
Katie, 29, who needed a series of skin grafts, revealed details of her latest treatment on Twitter.
She said: “Long day filming, going home now to get ready for hospital for another operation.
“I have some problems with my breathing so need cartilage taken from my ear to put inside my nose to help it stay open.”
After the op last week Katie added: “Operation went well thank u 4 all ur lovely tweets. Swollen and rough so off to bed now.”
Her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch, now 37, and his pal Stefan Sylvestre, 24, both got life in 2009 over the evil North London attack,