- Female Detective Threatens Lover's Wife: 'Murume ndewedu tese'
- An Interesting Investigation Into Professionalism of Avenues Sex Workers
- Zanu-PF And MDC-T To Share $6 million
- Deontay Wilder challenges Tyson Fury to heavyweight unification fight
- Sergio Aguero eases Man City injury fears
- Man City owner Sheikh Mansour sells stake in club's parent company
- Carol services: Try something different this Christmas and sing carols in a disused church... or a mausoleum
- Emmanuel Adebayor is the ultimate gamble for a Premier League club... who will take a chance on the once-prolific but troublesome striker cast out by Tottenham?
- Gunmen kill 2 Pakistani military policemen in Karachi city
- Network veteran, Nick News chief Linda Ellerbee retiring
Acid attack victim Katie Piper has surgery to fix breathing problem
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
The charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face
Brave acid attack victim Katie Piper has had surgery to fix a breathing problem, the Sunday People reports.
The TV presenter and charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face in 2008.
Katie, 29, who needed a series of skin grafts, revealed details of her latest treatment on Twitter.
She said: “Long day filming, going home now to get ready for hospital for another operation.
“I have some problems with my breathing so need cartilage taken from my ear to put inside my nose to help it stay open.”
After the op last week Katie added: “Operation went well thank u 4 all ur lovely tweets. Swollen and rough so off to bed now.”
Her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch, now 37, and his pal Stefan Sylvestre, 24, both got life in 2009 over the evil North London attack,