- Young mother-of-two dies during cosmetic surgery procedure in south Florida clinic that remained open hours after her death
- Natasha Oakley reveals she has 'a completely different style' for every city as she offers winter fashion tips in interview
- Former Ryder Cup star Christy O'Connor Sr has passed away at the age of 91
- Eva Longoria looks white hot as she jets out of Cannes with a wave after a triumphant reign on the red carpet
- Wasps new boy kurtley beale could face long lay-off after injury with waratahs
- Manuel pellegrini not bitter ahead of last match as manchester city boss
- HIGHLIGHTS-Rugby-Super Rugby week 12
- Junior doctors seek to 'rediscover common ground' in contract talks
- Donald Trump endorsed by former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling
- Hull take commanding first-leg lead over derby
Acid attack victim Katie Piper has surgery to fix breathing problem
- 18/05/2013 20:19:00
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
The charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face
Brave acid attack victim Katie Piper has had surgery to fix a breathing problem, the Sunday People reports.
The TV presenter and charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face in 2008.
Katie, 29, who needed a series of skin grafts, revealed details of her latest treatment on Twitter.
She said: “Long day filming, going home now to get ready for hospital for another operation.
“I have some problems with my breathing so need cartilage taken from my ear to put inside my nose to help it stay open.”
After the op last week Katie added: “Operation went well thank u 4 all ur lovely tweets. Swollen and rough so off to bed now.”
Her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch, now 37, and his pal Stefan Sylvestre, 24, both got life in 2009 over the evil North London attack,