- Martin Keown feels sorry for Joe Hart as Manchester City defence takes a mauling: 'He couldn't believe what he had in front of him'
- Grigor Dimitrov loses Istanbul Open final after on-court meltdown as THIRD racket smash hands title to Diego Schwartzman
- It's so sad we can link arms for Hillsborough only to return to football extremes unlike in other countries where rivals can sit together
- The Saint's Ian Ogilvy reveals funny account of losing his virginity
- Does ISIS have a mole in the MoD as they claim cyber expert spy
- Vladimir Putin sits with Formula One's Bernie Ecclestone after Winston Churchill comparison
- LA Sheriff's Office's Tom Angel resigns over emails mocking Muslims, Mexicans and women
- Aleppo must be 'exterminated', says Assad's top cleric after he issues fatwa against civilians in the eastern parts of the rebel-held city
- UK size 8 waist found to be most attractive attribute, University of Pittsburgh reveals
- Boston woman Allison Warmuth killed in collision with duck boat and scooter
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
More from Woman
- Alexandra Burke shows off her 18lb weight loss in a plunging lace dress
- Quick and easy eggs: Two light and flavourful dishes to celebrate spring
- Susan Fearon on how she avoids make-up, eats nuts and massages away wrinkles
- Best books for female friendship with truthful and illuminating accounts of relationships
- Nip and tuck with Dr Tracy Mountford: I’m in my 50s, so am I too old to have a nose job?
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.