- Northern Ireland 3-1 Greece: Steven Davis and Josh Magennis on target to fire hosts to first major tournament for 30 years
- France 4-0 Armenia: Karim Benzema strikes twice but picks up a thigh injury as Euro 2016 hosts secure easy victory
- Portugal 1-0 Denmark: Joao Moutinho scores the only goal as Cristiano Ronaldo's side book their place at Euro 2016
- Robin Goodfellow's Racing Tips: All the best bets for Friday, October 9
- Northern Ireland secure fairy-tale qualification for Euro 2016 and recapture nation's interest
- Scotland's Euro 2016 hopes dashed in the cruellest fashion by Poland as their 17-year wait to reach a major finals continues
- Scotland 2-2 Poland: Robert Lewandowski's late equaliser ends Gordon Strachan side's hopes of qualifying for Euro 2016
- Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini BANNED... world football descends into crisis as FIFA's walls come crumbling down
- Republic of Ireland 1-0 Germany: Shane Long slams home winner to beat the world champions and boost Euro 2016 qualifying hopes
- Parents pull kids out of Mount Diablo Elementary school because of third-grader
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
More from Woman
- Josie Cunningham sparks Twitter backlash after Loose Women interview
- Target's plus size male model Zachary Miko reveals how he overcame insecurity
- Sher Institutes share photo of newborn surrounded by syringes
- Queen Maxima visits former mining region of Limburg with King Willem-Alexander
- New Jersey woman spends $22k to have liposuction, a tummy tuck and a boob job
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.