- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
- 10/01/2014 10:15:00
More from Woman
- Whisper users reveal why they SETTLED for their current partner
- King Felipe turns sailor during Mallorca holiday but Queen Letizia is absent
- Lady Lara Asprey reveals her dating tips for women struggling to bag Mr Right
- Holiday cocktails could be making you fat as calories in top drinks revealed
- Video game enthusiasts raise £14,000 to create Pixel Panties
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.