- Pressure Mounts On Mnangagwa After Receiving 'Death Threat'
- Kereke Rape Trial: Gun Row Dominates
- Tweeting Moyo ATTACKED
- Terrible Murder Shocker: Father 'Kills' Own Daughter
- LATEST: Typhoid Fever Cases Reach 15
- Adam Johnson timeline: After Sunderland sack winger, Sportsmail takes a look at former England international's career
- Porter Ranch gas leak plugged in LA after fourth months
- Valet attendant Didarul Sarder fired for pulling gun to save woman hailed a hero by mayor
- Footage shows arrest of Princeton professor Imani Perry over parking ticket
- Bernie Sanders hits Hillary Clinton over her Wall Street billionaire backers
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
More from Woman
- Jennifer Hansen pens novel on what it's like behind the scenes of a TV network
- Daily Mail asked if Victoria Beckham had a right arm, now it's if she's got a left hand
- Scoot Airline passengers treated to romantic flights ahead of Valentine's Day
- Constance Hall vows to go on a sex strike until her husband has a vasectomy
- YouTuber Venus Angelic releases tutorial on 'unicorn hair'
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.