- Stripper goes completely naked, sucks man's privates at a club
- School FORCED To Release O' Level Results
- South Africa vs England SCORECARD LIVE: Follow the fourth ODI in Johannesburg as Eoin Morgan's men aim to wrap up series
- Umpire Asad Rauf receives five-year ban for involvement in 2013 IPL betting scandal
- 'We don’t have a problem': As clubs queue up to freeze or cancel ticket price hikes, Arsene Wenger says Arsenal's are fair
- Conor McGregor looks mean after gruelling training session as he prepares for UFC 196 fight with Rafael dos Anjos
- Sergio Aguero and Harry Kane lead the line in Sportsmail's Manchester City and Tottenham Composite XI... but who else makes the cut?
- Arjen Robben unconcerned about Pep Guardiola taking Bayern Munich stars with him to Manchester City for next season
- Manchester United fans urge Glazers to follow Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group in addressing ticket prices
- Premier League team news, odds and stats from every match between February 13-14
Morbidly obese 23-year-old features on new season of My 600-lb Life
More from Woman
- Elesha Turner with a BIONIC leg is signed as a model by Kate Moss's stepmother
- Ten simple tricks to slash your sugar intake by 30% including baking with ginger
- ASDA's Wonky Veg Box sees FEMAIL writer get creative making 31 meals for £3.50
- Tara Button's Buy Me Once website fights back against throwaway culture
- Millie Mackintosh reveals how she slims down for a big event in two weeks
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
- Christina, from South Haven, Mississippi, says that she feels 'trapped' inside her 670lb body
- She is confined to a wheelchair and spends most days on the couch watching television
- Penny, 46, also appears in TLC's new eight-part series - she has to participate in family dinners through Skype from her hospital bed
By Sadie Whitelocks
PUBLISHED: 13:54 EST, 24 December 2013 | UPDATED: 18:35 EST, 24 December 2013
A 23-year-old morbidly obese woman, who relies on her husband and mother to wash and get dressed, features in the new season of TLC's My 600-lb Life.
Christina, from South Haven, Mississippi, says that she feels 'trapped' inside her 670lb body and humiliated by the fact her family are her daily caregivers.
Desperate to get her life back on track, she embarks on year-long journey to lose the weight needed for bariatric surgery.
Scroll down for video
Call for help: Christina, 23, from South Haven, Mississippi, who appears in one episode of 'My 600-lb Life', weighs 670lbs and is unable to leave home without assistance.
Growing up she was the oldest of all her siblings and was usually referred to as the 'bigger' one.
Her weight continued to climb as she got older. By seventh grade, Christina tipped the scales at 300lbs and at 17-years old, she was over 400lbs.
At her heaviest, aged 22, she weighed 678lbs.
On the right track: Christina, seen with her husband Zach, meets with doctors in the new TLC show to try and find a solution to her crippling weight
Weight struggles: Christina, seen with her mother, was always the 'bigger one' out of her siblings growing up
After shutting herself away from friends, Christina got married at a young age and has not left her home since.
She is confined to a wheelchair and spends most days on the couch watching television.
It wasn’t until a suicide attempt two years ago, that Christina and her family realized that something had to change.
They signed her up for the TLC show as a last ditch attempt to get her happy and healthy.
Battling the bulge: Others to feature on the eight-part documentary series include 43-year-old mother-of-one Zsalynn from San Antonio, Texas, who weight close to 600lbs
Destructive cycle: She says her life has become a daily routine of immobility, watching seven to eight hours of TV a day and gorging on sugary treats
Christina says her main goal in life is to go to college and have a 'normal marriage.'
Other subjects to appear on TLC's eight-part series, set to premiere on January 7, are 43-year-old mother-of-one Zsalynn from San Antonio, Texas.
She says her life has become a daily routine of
immobility, watching seven to eight hours of TV a day while gorging on sugary treats.
As a young child, Zsaylnn was of
normal weight until she reached eight-years-old. From freshman year to
senior year in high school, she went from 170 to 375lbs.
Breaking point: Penny, 46, from Atlanta, Georgia, is desperate to battle the bulge in a bid to be a part of her child's future - here her husband Edgar helps mover her leg in bed
Today she weighs close to 600lbs. Although her husband 'loves' her larger figure she feels depressed because she cannot provide adequate care for her nine-year-old daughter.
Similarly Penny, 46, from Atlanta, Georgia, is desperate to battle the bulge in a bid to be a part of her child's future.
She has spent the past four years living in a hospital bed and experiences her son, Liam’s life through technology, watching him arrive at school through pictures sent on her iPhone and participating in family dinners through Skype.
She felt taking part in the TLC show was her last chance to have a family, marriage and life worth living.
My 600-lb Life premieres January 7 at 9pm ET on TLC.