- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Morbidly obese 23-year-old features on new season of My 600-lb Life
- 24/12/2013 18:35:00
More from Woman
- Whisper users reveal why they SETTLED for their current partner
- King Felipe turns sailor during Mallorca holiday but Queen Letizia is absent
- Lady Lara Asprey reveals her dating tips for women struggling to bag Mr Right
- Holiday cocktails could be making you fat as calories in top drinks revealed
- Video game enthusiasts raise £14,000 to create Pixel Panties
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
- Christina, from South Haven, Mississippi, says that she feels 'trapped' inside her 670lb body
- She is confined to a wheelchair and spends most days on the couch watching television
- Penny, 46, also appears in TLC's new eight-part series - she has to participate in family dinners through Skype from her hospital bed
By Sadie Whitelocks
PUBLISHED: 13:54 EST, 24 December 2013 | UPDATED: 18:35 EST, 24 December 2013
A 23-year-old morbidly obese woman, who relies on her husband and mother to wash and get dressed, features in the new season of TLC's My 600-lb Life.
Christina, from South Haven, Mississippi, says that she feels 'trapped' inside her 670lb body and humiliated by the fact her family are her daily caregivers.
Desperate to get her life back on track, she embarks on year-long journey to lose the weight needed for bariatric surgery.
Scroll down for video
Call for help: Christina, 23, from South Haven, Mississippi, who appears in one episode of 'My 600-lb Life', weighs 670lbs and is unable to leave home without assistance.
Growing up she was the oldest of all her siblings and was usually referred to as the 'bigger' one.
Her weight continued to climb as she got older. By seventh grade, Christina tipped the scales at 300lbs and at 17-years old, she was over 400lbs.
At her heaviest, aged 22, she weighed 678lbs.
On the right track: Christina, seen with her husband Zach, meets with doctors in the new TLC show to try and find a solution to her crippling weight
Weight struggles: Christina, seen with her mother, was always the 'bigger one' out of her siblings growing up
After shutting herself away from friends, Christina got married at a young age and has not left her home since.
She is confined to a wheelchair and spends most days on the couch watching television.
It wasn’t until a suicide attempt two years ago, that Christina and her family realized that something had to change.
They signed her up for the TLC show as a last ditch attempt to get her happy and healthy.
Battling the bulge: Others to feature on the eight-part documentary series include 43-year-old mother-of-one Zsalynn from San Antonio, Texas, who weight close to 600lbs
Destructive cycle: She says her life has become a daily routine of immobility, watching seven to eight hours of TV a day and gorging on sugary treats
Christina says her main goal in life is to go to college and have a 'normal marriage.'
Other subjects to appear on TLC's eight-part series, set to premiere on January 7, are 43-year-old mother-of-one Zsalynn from San Antonio, Texas.
She says her life has become a daily routine of
immobility, watching seven to eight hours of TV a day while gorging on sugary treats.
As a young child, Zsaylnn was of
normal weight until she reached eight-years-old. From freshman year to
senior year in high school, she went from 170 to 375lbs.
Breaking point: Penny, 46, from Atlanta, Georgia, is desperate to battle the bulge in a bid to be a part of her child's future - here her husband Edgar helps mover her leg in bed
Today she weighs close to 600lbs. Although her husband 'loves' her larger figure she feels depressed because she cannot provide adequate care for her nine-year-old daughter.
Similarly Penny, 46, from Atlanta, Georgia, is desperate to battle the bulge in a bid to be a part of her child's future.
She has spent the past four years living in a hospital bed and experiences her son, Liam’s life through technology, watching him arrive at school through pictures sent on her iPhone and participating in family dinners through Skype.
She felt taking part in the TLC show was her last chance to have a family, marriage and life worth living.
My 600-lb Life premieres January 7 at 9pm ET on TLC.