- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Chelsea youngster Lewis Baker encourages English players to take plunge abroad and is aiming to give his best at Vitesse Arnhem
- 05/08/2015 19:13:00
More from Sports
- Disgusting Footage Shows Czech Football Fan Urinating On A Homeless Woman On Street After Europa League Game In Rome.
- FIFA ELECTION: Gianni Infantino Crowned New FIFA President
- Chelsea youngster Lewis Baker encourages English players to take plunge abroad and is aiming to give his best at Vitesse Arnhem
- Floyd Mayweather is a heavier favourite than the US to beat the Isle of Wight at basketball... so why is the Money Man fighting Andre Berto in his in ring finale?
- Stoke vs Liverpool - win tickets to the Barclays Premier League match
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- How America Made Donald Trump Unstoppable
- Harper Lee Dead At The Age Of 89: 'To Kill A Mockingbird Author' Passes Away
- Baby Celebrity Look Alikes
- British Adventurer Becomes The First Person To Complete 1,600-Mile Walk From South To The North Of Madagascar After Beating Malaria And Dodging Crocodiles During His 155-Days Journey
- Bobbi Kristina's family finally make peace in Whitney Houston daughter's 'final days'
- Nicki Minaj brings her mom on stage to thank her at The 2015 BET Awards
- Justin Bieber enjoys evening out in Hollywood with Joel Houston
- 'This is more than I can handle — I'm never going to sing again': Shania Twain reveals how her husband's affair with her best friend nearly ended her career
- Jennifer Lawrence slips into very low-cut lacy LBD for dinner with her mother Karen after casual day of apartment hunting
- Caitlyn Jenner, 65, is only too happy to fill her closet during new clip of I Am Cait
- 50 Inch Fake Butt On Detroit Factory Worker Makes White Folks Say “We Thought Her Booty Was Ghetto-Fabulous!
- Captain Save-A-Storch: Broke Azz Music Producer Says Chris Brown, Rick Ross And Tyga Will Get Him Paid
- Boyfriend recounts terror hiding under bed sheets after Wall Street CEO 'burst into apartment and demanded to know if he had sex with his model assistant'
- Iceland remains most peaceful nation in the world, study says
- R.I.P: Autopsy Reveals How Lamar Odom’s Friend Bobby Heyward Died But Was It A Drug Overdose??
- Sex and the Sahara: Striking photographs of the mysterious Islamic tribe where women embrace sexual freedoms, dictate who gets what in divorce and don't wear the veil because men 'want to see their beautiful faces
- Children are giving up video games but what's the new craze that's become king?
- Vigilante cyclist films woman texting at the wheel as she drove with two young children on board
- Amber Heard turns every head in skintight black dress and scarlet heels as she makes her way to Tonight Show appearance
- 'She breached her contract': Danniella Westbrook has been axed from Hollyoaks return before filming a single scene
- Sweden's mummified bishop: Buried in 1680 with hidden baby
- Next Apple Watch could have camera, better WiFi
- Decorated bridge urges London commuters to 'Love Mondays
- Ex-White House chef's body found in New Mexico
- Game of Thrones' Lena Headey nude body double Rebecca Van Cleave defends replacement
- $3.4 billion worth of art in a little corner of Switzerland
- Greece, Russia agree explosive gas deal
- Inside the delightfully dark world of adult animation
- Saddam Hussein's tomb destroyed, but Babylon is safe as ISIS targets antiquity
- Chelsea midfielder Lewis Baker is currently on loan at Vitesse Arnhem
- Baker is one of five Blues players who are gaining experience at Dutch side
- The midfielder has encouraged other young English players to play abroad
By Sam Cunningham for MailOnline
Published: 15:35 GMT, 5 August 2015 | Updated: 16:13 GMT, 5 August 2015
Lewis Baker has encouraged other young English players to try playing abroad to develop their career.
The midfielder is one of five Chelsea players who are gaining experience at Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem, who Southampton face in the Europa League on Thursday, as they bid to eventually break into the Stamford Bridge first team.
Baker is 20-years-old and has had loan spells at Sheffield Wednesday and Milton Keynes before moving to Holland.
Chelsea youngster Lewis Baker has encouraged other young English players to consider playing abroad
The box-to-box midfielder is one of five Chelsea players who are gaining experience at Vitesse Arnhem
‘A lot of the English boys maybe don’t want to try coming out abroad for some reason,’ he said. ‘The first loan I did go to I maybe didn’t want to go abroad but seeing different cultures and different ways of playing I would advise it to younger players.
‘I think if you go and try different places you pick up different things and styles of playing and it’s experiences I think. Maybe staying in England won’t benefit you, maybe it will benefit you. It depends what you are comfortable with.
‘I think it’s a great experience for me playing in League One, the Championship and now trying abroad.
'So far it’s been good and all the players and staff have made me welcome and I think it will be a good development stage for me. They play football the way I like to play football and I think that’s good.’
The 20-year-old is hopeful his loan spell in Holland will benefit his career and he can break into Chelsea team
Baker joined Chelsea as a nine-year-old, having first played for a year at Luton’s centre of excellence.
Even though Chelsea have a reputation for failing to bring young talent through to the first team, Baker is determined to give it a shot.
‘I have got to give my best here [in Arnhem] every day in training and in every game 100 per cent with the view to going back to Chelsea an improved player and if not next season keeping knocking on that door,’ he added.
Baker has recently been joined at the Dutch club by young striker and Chelsea team-mate Dominic Solanke