- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Royal Family Receive the Most Unbelievable Royal Baby Gift Yet!
- 15/07/2013 11:15:00
More from Headlines
- Peter O'Toole dead at age 81
- Teen Fashion Model Georgina Got So Thin Her Organs Were Failing and Now She's Telling Her Story to Shame the Whole Industry
- Drive-Thru Skeleton Prank Tells Us October Has Arrived
- FBI Shuts Down the 'Silk Road' Black Market, Arrests Infamous Owner 'Dread Pirate Roberts'
- 5 Big Ways NHL Realignment Will Impact the 2013 Season
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
Remember just last week when Kate Middleton and Prince William received their first royal baby gift and it was a cardboard box? Well, the gifts keep on rollin' in - and this week, they're even crazier! Kate was reportedly given a $15,000 bracelet that doubles as a diaper cream holder.
I kid you not, folks - a bracelet that moonlights as a portable diaper cream container. Modern marvels, y'all!
British jeweler Theo Fennell, whose long list of celebrity clientele includes David and Victoria Beckham, Elton John and Madonna, has gifted the royal mum-to-be with his most lavish, over-the-top creation yet! Fennell was commissioned by Sudocrem (an antiseptic healing cream company) to create a jewel-encrusted 18-karat white gold charm bracelet that doubles as a diaper rash cream holder. Worth more than $15,000, the bracelet is designed to keep Kate looking posh and elegant as ever even when she's applying rash cream to the royal baby's bum! The bracelet has a small, jeweled container that the Duchess can use to stash the perfect amount of diaper cream. Even though the gift might seem just a wee bit too much, Fennell is over-the-moon for the chance to work with the royal family. He said, "I am thrilled to make this miniature pot and bracelet for Sudocrem."
He also plans to engrave the royal baby's initials into a charm to be placed alongside the diaper cream charm, so that Kate will never be too far from her little one or her diaper cream.
But, here's the twist. Instead of giving the bracelet straight to the parents-to-be, Sudocrem has opted to send the over-the-top gift straight to sale. The bedazzled, sparking bangle won't even touch royal hands before it's on its way to someone else. (Which is a little weird, no? That some stranger will be walking around with a bangle that's engraved with the royal baby's initials?) A spokesperson for the company said, "We have decided to auction this very special bracelet to raise money for one of the Duchess' favorite charities. In the spirit of giving, it's about putting something back." The plan is to auction off the extravagant bangle and donate the proceeds to a charity (or charities) of Kate's choosing, which is probably what the royals would have done, regardless.
In total, Kate and William have received a handful of gifts so far from eager eyes round the globe: a cardboard box from the Finnish government, a knitted kangaroo from Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard (which caused quite a bit of controversy) and a crate of baby food presented to Camilla (Princes Charles' wife) by Plum Organics. The baby food (which, by the way, baby can't even touch till about six months from now), was a product of Rhug Estate in England and is one of the nation's leading suppliers of organic food. Even the Kiwi's are excited to get involved! New Zealand-based advocacy group Monarchy New Zealand, plans to light up the sky after the royal baby is born! Over 20 famous landmarks, including Christchurch Airport, Auckland's Sky Tower and Gisborne's Town Clock will light up in blue and pink color's to honor the royal heir.