- Young mother-of-two dies during cosmetic surgery procedure in south Florida clinic that remained open hours after her death
- Natasha Oakley reveals she has 'a completely different style' for every city as she offers winter fashion tips in interview
- Former Ryder Cup star Christy O'Connor Sr has passed away at the age of 91
- Eva Longoria looks white hot as she jets out of Cannes with a wave after a triumphant reign on the red carpet
- Wasps new boy kurtley beale could face long lay-off after injury with waratahs
- Manuel pellegrini not bitter ahead of last match as manchester city boss
- HIGHLIGHTS-Rugby-Super Rugby week 12
- Junior doctors seek to 'rediscover common ground' in contract talks
- Donald Trump endorsed by former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling
- Hull take commanding first-leg lead over derby
Google Breakup: Street View Captures Girlfriend Getting Kicked Out
- 31/05/2013 11:21:00
- Kat Von D and Deadmau5 End Engagement
- Woman Who Killed Her Neighbor and Severed Her Finger With a Butcher's Knife to Steal Her Wedding Ring Will Become the 500th Inmate Executed in Texas Since 1982
- Giant Panda Gives Birth to Twins in China
- Dolce and Gabbana Sentenced to Twenty Months in Italian Prison for Tax Evasion
- Westminster Home Explosion Injures Two
More from Headlines
- Peter O'Toole dead at age 81
- Teen Fashion Model Georgina Got So Thin Her Organs Were Failing and Now She's Telling Her Story to Shame the Whole Industry
- Drive-Thru Skeleton Prank Tells Us October Has Arrived
- FBI Shuts Down the 'Silk Road' Black Market, Arrests Infamous Owner 'Dread Pirate Roberts'
- 5 Big Ways NHL Realignment Will Impact the 2013 Season
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
Google captured the sad aftermath of a breakup in Southern California with one of its street view cars.
According to Reddit user Ipmark04, a Google street car captured a girl who had just been kicked out of her boyfriend’s house. The picture was apparently taken a few years ago somewhere in Southern California.
The redditor writes:
“A little backstory: this picture was taken a couple years ago since they have been broken up for a while now. My buddy no longer lives in the same town as me but I became aware of this recently by his brother who is currently my coworker. I find this even more hilarious because I actually knew this girl, as me and my then-gf, her and my buddy used to double date occasionally.”
Of course, not everyone believes that the Google breakup is actually authentic.
Several people noted that in addition to all of the stuff on the ground, there are also a couple of car floor mats. Why would the poor lady remove her floor mats after she was kicked out of the house? Probably because this is a picture of a young woman cleaning out her car.
Yep, the Google breakup is probably a fake.