- Facebook row: US data storage leaves users open to surveillance, court rules
- Turkey 'cannot endure' Russian violation of airspace, president says
- Oscar Pistorius must undergo psychotherapy, parole review board rules
- Palestinian president warns people not to ‘militarise’ protests
- Doctors Without Borders airstrike: US alters story for fourth time in four days
- Kajita and McDonald win Nobel physics prize for work on neutrinos
- England toil as Pakistan A tour match is drawn with three wickets for Moeen Ali but Adil Rashid struggles on turning pitch
- England boss Stuart Lancaster vehemently denies nepotism in Owen Farrell selection
- Lukas Podolski out of Germany's Euro 2016 qualifiers against Ireland and Georgia
- Ireland will take on France at flair game in bid to avoid facing New Zealand in Rugby World Cup quarter-finals, says Simon Zebo
Google Breakup: Street View Captures Girlfriend Getting Kicked Out
- Kat Von D and Deadmau5 End Engagement
- Woman Who Killed Her Neighbor and Severed Her Finger With a Butcher's Knife to Steal Her Wedding Ring Will Become the 500th Inmate Executed in Texas Since 1982
- Giant Panda Gives Birth to Twins in China
- Dolce and Gabbana Sentenced to Twenty Months in Italian Prison for Tax Evasion
- Westminster Home Explosion Injures Two
More from Headlines
- Judge tells students accused of beating man: 'I'd be crying too'
- Presidential candidate Deez Nuts polling at 9% in North Carolina is Brady Olson, 15
- Mom gets jail for pulling 6-year-old's hair so hard she bled
- Wendy Boudreau's throat fatally slashed by shaven headed woman in Maine
- Rapist ex-policeman’s behaviour went unchallenged by colleagues who said his actions were just ‘Wayne being Wayne’
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
Google captured the sad aftermath of a breakup in Southern California with one of its street view cars.
According to Reddit user Ipmark04, a Google street car captured a girl who had just been kicked out of her boyfriend’s house. The picture was apparently taken a few years ago somewhere in Southern California.
The redditor writes:
“A little backstory: this picture was taken a couple years ago since they have been broken up for a while now. My buddy no longer lives in the same town as me but I became aware of this recently by his brother who is currently my coworker. I find this even more hilarious because I actually knew this girl, as me and my then-gf, her and my buddy used to double date occasionally.”
Of course, not everyone believes that the Google breakup is actually authentic.
Several people noted that in addition to all of the stuff on the ground, there are also a couple of car floor mats. Why would the poor lady remove her floor mats after she was kicked out of the house? Probably because this is a picture of a young woman cleaning out her car.
Yep, the Google breakup is probably a fake.