- Met Gala fashion from Kate Hudson to Taylor Swift hilariously recreated by fan
- Met Gala 2016 red carpet looks from Australia's leading celebrities
- Kidderminster woman lost 8 stone after cruel 'pull a pig' prank
- Man sends his future employers into a frenzy over his 'dangerous' BMI
- YouTube maths challenge claims to separate the fake brains from the REAL geniuses
- Queen Letizia wears a recycled look from head to toe as she steps out in Madrid - just six weeks after she first showcased the outfit
- Woman police officer with racy Instagram feed is inundated with declarations of love
- Urban Outfitters pull their 'peachy head' shampoo for 'suicidal' hair after Twitter backlash
- Wife who 'upgraded' her engagement ring to a 'more aesthetically pleasing' option insists she is not a 'spoiled b***h' just because she refused to wear something she didn't like
- 'Mystery man' STEALS teenage girl's number after meeting her in a coffee shop
Jodi Arias trial: Court sees naked pictures of her with Travis Alexander
More from News
- Debbie McGee has heart set on Strictly Come Dancing to honour late husband Paul Daniels
- Evil foster mum guilty of battering 18-month-old toddler to death 'was only after extra benefit payments'
- Tim Peake calls five-year-old cancer patient in isolation from International Space Station
- Leicester skipper Wes Morgan ready to fight back the tears when he lifts Premier League trophy
- Juan Mata insists Manchester United can achieve top-four finish AND win FA Cup
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
- The 10-Second Second Rule Is A 'Dangerous Myth' And Could Actually KILL You
- Adorable Down's Syndrome Babies Steal The Show In Charity Shoot To Help Raise Awareness
- Hilarious Photo Captures The Moment A Baby Wees On Parents During Photoshoot
- Epidemic Of The 30-Something Men With NO Libido As They Struggle To Balance The Stress Of Work And Family Life
- Adam Johnson Jailed: How WhatsApp Grooming Unfolded With 15-Year-Old Girl
- Jet Blue Flight Attendant Marsha Gay Reynolds Who 'Fled LAX Over Suitcases Full Of Cocaine Is Arrested At JFK'
- Eliza Weder Checked In For Flight At Brussels Airport 10 Minutes Before Suicide Bombs Went Off
- Parrot Spotted Taking A Ride Around Waterloo Underground Station
- Asha Mandela With The World's Longest Dreadlocks Finds Love With A Hairdresser
- Nine-Inch-Long Chopstick Is Removed From Woman's Stomach After She Swallowed It 'By Accident' And Left It There For Three Months
- The Most Insane Fight You’ll Ever See: Unbelievable Footage Features One Spear, Two Women And A Lot Of Mind Blowing Moves
- Nissan Reveals Sleek New GT-R Supercar At The New York Auto Show
- Don’t Be A Scaredy Cat: Pet Has Rare 'Werewolf Syndrome' Which Causes Its Hair To Grow Out Of Control
- 10 Things To Know For Today - 23 March 2016
- Why Giving Up BREAD Is Half Baked As Experts Insist it's A Health Food That’s Wrongly Demonised
- How Safe Is Your Holiday And What Are Your Rights If There Is A Terrorist Attack?
- 10 Things To Know For Today - 22 March 2016
- iOS 9.3: How To Prepare Your iPhone Or iPad For Apple's Latest iOS Software Update
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Ways To Lose Fat Without Having Surgery To Remove Skin
- Horrifying Video Of Python Devouring Helpless Puppy Sparks Search For Owners Behind The Footage
- How to get more Twitter followers: Tips and tricks to boost your profile on the 10-year-old social network
- 10 Things To Know For Today - 21 March 2016
- Watch The Oculus Rift Video That Shows What Gaming Is Going To Look Like In The Future
- Apple Expected To Unveil Smaller, Cheaper Version Of iPhone
- Emotional Video Shows Utah Couple Meet Adopted Sons For First Time After 3 Year Wait
- Shocking Video Shows Nine-Year-Old Boy Driving A Porsche 65mph Through Belgian Village As His Father Laughs And Tells Him To 'Go Faster'
- Make These 7 Changes Today And You Could Double Your Chances Of Being Healthy At 70
- When Is The Best Time To Brush Your Teeth? Dentist Shares The Ultimate Routine
- Chengdu Research Base Video Shows Panda Cub Playing With A Camera And Trying To Eat It
Detective Michael Melendez told the Phoenix court on Monday that he had recovered the deleted pictures from the victim's camera.
Arias shielded her face with her hair and touched her eyes with a tissue as the prosecution showed jurors naked photographs of the pair taken around 1.45pm on June 4, 2008.
Several hours later, at 5.30pm, a series of photographs show 30-year-old Alexander in the shower with the water running. The images appeared to have been taken by someone else.
Focused: Jodi Arias, pictured in court today, watches a police officer give information about photos allegedly deleted from her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander's camera
Hidden: Arias shielded her face as the sexual nature of the pictures were discussed in court by the prosecution
VIDEO Sexual nature of photos embarrass Jodi as they are discussed in court
Around 45 seconds later, according to the picture's time stamp, jurors were shown a photograph of the bathroom ceiling that appeared to have been taken unintentionally when the camera dropped.
Less than a minute later, a grisly photograph was taken which apparently depicts the back of Alexander's head with his arm raised as blood trickles down his neck.
It is alleged that it was mistakenly taken as Arias dragged her ex-lover's body through his Mesa home after stabbing him 27 times.
A large dark obstruction in the foreground of the picture is a leg in sweatpants, the jury in Maricopa County, Arizona heard.
The prosecution claims that the picture was taken as Arias flew into a rage after learning her ex-boyfriend wanted to date someone else.
Intimate: A police detective found these deleted images on Alexander's camera
Seedy: The images from the camera were time-stamped as June 4, 2008
Detective Melendez told the court that although pictures had been deleted from the camera, they remained on the hard drive.
Earlier in the day, the jury watched police interrogation tapes of Arias as she denied over and over again that she had stolen a handgun and used it to kill her ex-boyfriend.
Arias repeatedly told authorities that she had never seen the gun and did not know her grandparents kept one at their home in Yreka, California until it had been stolen.
The .25-caliber gun went missing a week before Alexander was killed, during a break-in at the home Arias shared with her grandparents.
Police told the court today that the burglary appeared 'odd' because only one gun was stolen out of four and piles of coins had not been taken.
Caught: An image apparently shows the back of Travis Alexander's head with his arm raised as blood trickles down his neck. A leg in the foreground obstructs most of the image
Prosecutors have claimed that Arias repeatedly stabbed Alexander in his shower before dragging him to his bedroom and slicing his throat.
She then allegedly took him back to the bathroom to shoot him in the head. Two friends found his body in the shower on June 9, 2008, five days after he was killed.
Defense attorneys say the trickling blood in the image is from Arias shooting Alexander in the head in self-defense, HLN reported. The prosecution alleges he was already dead when this wound was inflicted.
Investigators found the grisly image on Alexander's camera, which had been thrown in the washing machine and put through a washing cycle with blood-soaked towels and clothes after his murder.
'Obsessed': Arias, 32, allegedly stabbed Travis Alexander, pictured, 27 times and shot him in the head
It is just one of many photographs shown by prosecutors in the murder trial of the 32-year-old photographer accused of killing her one-time boyfriend, a Mormon motivational speaker.
In the opening days of the trial last week, the jury also saw blood-splattered scenes inside his home, as well as blood stains in his bedroom carpet.
They were also shown images of his horrifying wounds, including defensive wounds across his hands, and a neck wound so deep as she sliced his neck that it hit the bone.
Arias wiped away tears as the Maricopa County medical examiner said Alexander 'may have' already been dead when she shot him in the head - a key detail that could make way for the death penalty.
If she did shoot Alexander after he was already dead it could qualify as a 'heinous and depraved' murder, which would more likely send her to death row in Arizona.
Mess: Prosecutors said it appeared as if someone had tried to wipe the blood away after the murder
Blood-soaked: Another image shows blood stains on the carpet near his bathroom in his bedroom
Blood soaked: Another image shows pools of blood. Some has been soaked up into a box in the closet
Yet the medical examiner said he could not be fully certain Alexander was already dead from blood loss as the body was already decomposing when it was found five days after the killing.
With the delicate brain tissue also decomposing, he could not determine a bullet track through the skull or how much hemorrhaging had occurred, which would signal whether Alexander was still alive.
While at first denying that she had even seen him that day, Arias now admits to killing him but says she did so in self defense after he had been abusive and possessive throughout their relationship.
Other images on the camera show the pair, whom had kept up a sexual relationship since breaking up after five months of dating in 2007, in sexually explicit poses on the day of his murder.
On Thursday, the prosecution attempted to paint Arias as a serial liar by playing segments of interviews with police and on Inside Edition where she protested her innocence.
Scene: A pool of blood is seen in the bedroom; the prosecution is alleging this is where she slit his throat
Evidence: Another image apparently shows marks along the wall where Alexander's body was dragged
In the program, she claims she saw two men attack him, adding: 'No jury will convict me. Mark my words.'
The portrayal builds on that suggested on Wednesday when another former flame, Ryan Burns, revealed Arias had lied about cuts to her hands when she arrived at his home 24 hours later.
Burns testified on Wednesday that he had exchanged long emails and phone calls with Arias after they met at a business conference in the spring of 2008.
He invited her to his home in West Jordan, Utah in June 2008 - and she arrived a day later than planned, telling Burns she had got lost, driven the wrong way and slept in her car for a while, he said.
In fact, she had spent the previous day with Alexander, eventually murdering him out of 'self defense', she claims.
New love: On Wednesday, Ryan Burns, left, testified that Arias visited him at his Utah home 24 hours after she killed Alexander - but she never mentioned the killing, despite claiming it was out of self defense
When she arrived at his home, Burns noticed that she had bandaged hands, but she told him she had sustained the cuts after breaking a glass at her job at a Margaritaville, he said.
But Det. Nathan Mendes, who worked at the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office, said there was no Margaritaville in the county where she lived with her grandparents at the time.
Burns added that he did not know Arias was still seeing Alexander when the two began talking and making plans to visit each other, ABC News reported.
Prosecutors also exposed other lies told by Arias after playing interviews with Mesa detective Esteban Flores in which she said she last talked to Alexander on Tuesday night, June 3, 2008.
'Last photo': Among the images on the camera was this one showing Travis in the shower before his death
Possessive: The jury was shown a picture of Arias in a t-shirt Alexander made reading 'Travis Alexander's'
She claimed she had been in Los Angeles and was about to go to Utah.
'It was brief though, 10 o'clock maybe,' she said. 'I'd say 10 p.m. or 9 - 9:30. I was calling people because I was bored on the road. He was nice and cordial, but kind of acting like he had hurt feelings.
'I may have called him Wednesday, from the road, and I sent him a couple of text messages, and a couple of pictures," she said, though Alexander didn't pick up because he had a full voice mailbox.
'That's unusual. He deletes all of his messages. I didn't want to be obsessive about it because we're not together anymore and I didn't like to call too much.'
She added that she was shocked to learn of Alexander's death from one of his friends, and thought it must be a mistake.
Alexander was found dead in his home in suburban Mesa on June 9, 2008 by two friends who went to check on him after he had been out of contact for days.
Arias originally claimed she had not seen Alexander the day of his murder, before claiming she had seen two men kill him, before eventually saying that she killed him out of self defense.
The couple had met at a work conference in Las Vegas in September 2006 and began speaking on the phone every day. Court records show they exchanged as many as 82,000 emails.
They started dating in February 2007 and, because Alexander was a Mormon, Arias chose to be baptized into the church. But they broke up in June 2007, with Arias telling police jealousy on both sides was to blame.
VIDEO: Does image show Jodi Arias killing Travis Alexander?