- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Idina Kim Menzel born May 30, 1971 is an American actress and singer.
Currently, Idina Menzel is most popular among children and parents for the voice of Queen Elsa in the 2013 Disney film Frozen. Additionally, she portrayed the recurring role of Shelby Corcoran on the Fox musical comedy-drama TV series Glee, as well as Nancy in the 2007 Disney film Enchanted. Holiday Wishes 2014, her first album in six years, reached number six on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Menzel is the only competitive Tony Award-winning actress to ever reach the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. clarification needed She performed a solo world concert tour from May to October 2015.
Menzel rose to prominence when she originated the role of Maureen Johnson in the Broadway musical Rent, a performance for which she earned a Tony Award nomination in 1996. Menzel returned to the role in the musical's 2005 feature film adaptation. In 2004, Menzel won the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her performance as Elphaba in the original production of Wicked. Menzel returned to Broadway in the 2014 production of If/Then, earning her third Tony nomination. She was honored later that year with the Breakthrough Artist Award at the Billboard Women in Music Awards.
Menzel performed in the lead role of Elizabeth on the first national tour of If/Then through January 2016.