- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsen born November 21, 1985 is a Canadian singer and songwriter from Mission, British Columbia, and later based in Vancouver. In 2007, she placed third in Canadian Idol season five's competition. Jepsen independently released her debut album, Tug of War, in 2008. In 2011, she released the single "Call Me Maybe", which was followed in 2012 by her debut EP, Curiosity, and her second album, Kiss. "Call Me Maybe" reached number one in 18 countries during 2012 and was the year's best-selling single worldwide. Jepsen's third album, Emotion, was released in 2015 with mostly positive reviews, and was heavily influenced by songs from the 1980s. Its lead single "I Really Like You" reached the top 5 in the United Kingdom, the top 10 in Japan, and top 15 in Jepsen's native Canada.
Jepsen has received multiple awards and nominations, including three Juno Awards, a Billboard Music Award, and an Allan Slaight Award. As of May 2015, Jepsen has sold more 20 million records worldwide.