- Kourtney Kardashian Flashes Bra Wearing See-Through Lace Top — Too Sexy For Church?
- Rihanna Hit
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 2
- Brussels Airport Explosions Leave Many Dead - Part 1
- Chilling PHOTOS Show Moment Terrified Passengers Cower Under Desks and Run For Their Lives After Suicide Bomb Blasts Rock Brussels Airport
- BREAKING NEWS: At Least 28 Dead After Suicide Bomber Detonates Near American Airlines Check-In Desk At Brussels Airport Before A SECOND Blast Hits Metro Station Just Yards From EU Headquarters-UPDATE
- Belgium On Terror Lockdown: Brussels Metro Closed And People Warned To Avoid Public Areas After 'Serious And Imminent Threat' Alert Over Paris-Style ISIS Attack
- Paris Terror Suspect 'Was Planning Fresh Brussels Attack' When He Was Caught As It Emerges He Intends To SUE French Prosecutor For Revealing He Backed Out Of Blowing Himself Up
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- Beaten And Made To Carry Bags Of Rocks For 18 Hours A Day: Lesbian Ex-Mormon Tells Of Shocking Abuse Her PARENTS Subjected Her To In 'Conversion Therapy To Make Her Straight'
Jennifer Lawrence slips into very low-cut lacy LBD for dinner with her mother Karen after casual day of apartment hunting
More from Entertainment
- Revealed: How UK Netflix Viewers Only Get Half The Choice of U.S. Users For The Same Price - But There Is A Hack You Can Use To Get Access To The Extra Hit Shows
- Larry Drake Dead: LA Law Actor Found Dead In Hollywood Home Aged 66
- 'I'm buzzing': One Direction star Louis Tomlinson breaks silence about impending fatherhood during GMA appearance
- Real Housewives' Tamra Judge topless with Vicki Gunvalson during holiday
- Emmerdale: Will Adam Barton and Debbie Dingle die TONIGHT in horrific wedding day helicopter crash?
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
- Rihanna ft Drake Work (African Version)
- How America Made Donald Trump Unstoppable
- Harper Lee Dead At The Age Of 89: 'To Kill A Mockingbird Author' Passes Away
- Baby Celebrity Look Alikes
- British Adventurer Becomes The First Person To Complete 1,600-Mile Walk From South To The North Of Madagascar After Beating Malaria And Dodging Crocodiles During His 155-Days Journey
- Bobbi Kristina's family finally make peace in Whitney Houston daughter's 'final days'
- Nicki Minaj brings her mom on stage to thank her at The 2015 BET Awards
- Justin Bieber enjoys evening out in Hollywood with Joel Houston
- 'This is more than I can handle — I'm never going to sing again': Shania Twain reveals how her husband's affair with her best friend nearly ended her career
- Jennifer Lawrence slips into very low-cut lacy LBD for dinner with her mother Karen after casual day of apartment hunting
- Caitlyn Jenner, 65, is only too happy to fill her closet during new clip of I Am Cait
- 50 Inch Fake Butt On Detroit Factory Worker Makes White Folks Say “We Thought Her Booty Was Ghetto-Fabulous!
- Captain Save-A-Storch: Broke Azz Music Producer Says Chris Brown, Rick Ross And Tyga Will Get Him Paid
- Boyfriend recounts terror hiding under bed sheets after Wall Street CEO 'burst into apartment and demanded to know if he had sex with his model assistant'
- Iceland remains most peaceful nation in the world, study says
- R.I.P: Autopsy Reveals How Lamar Odom’s Friend Bobby Heyward Died But Was It A Drug Overdose??
- Sex and the Sahara: Striking photographs of the mysterious Islamic tribe where women embrace sexual freedoms, dictate who gets what in divorce and don't wear the veil because men 'want to see their beautiful faces
- Children are giving up video games but what's the new craze that's become king?
- Vigilante cyclist films woman texting at the wheel as she drove with two young children on board
- Amber Heard turns every head in skintight black dress and scarlet heels as she makes her way to Tonight Show appearance
- 'She breached her contract': Danniella Westbrook has been axed from Hollyoaks return before filming a single scene
- Sweden's mummified bishop: Buried in 1680 with hidden baby
- Next Apple Watch could have camera, better WiFi
- Decorated bridge urges London commuters to 'Love Mondays
- Ex-White House chef's body found in New Mexico
- Game of Thrones' Lena Headey nude body double Rebecca Van Cleave defends replacement
- $3.4 billion worth of art in a little corner of Switzerland
- Greece, Russia agree explosive gas deal
- Inside the delightfully dark world of adult animation
- Saddam Hussein's tomb destroyed, but Babylon is safe as ISIS targets antiquity
She kept it casual in a laid back look for an outing with her mother earlier in the day.
But Jennifer Lawrence was all dolled up come nightfall as she slipped into a very low-cut black mini-dress with a lace hemline and lace cut-outs.
The 24-year-old actress was joined by her mother Karen on the elegant dinner outing in NYC on Friday.
Glam: Jennifer Lawrence was all dolled up for dinner with her mother Karen in NYC on Friday
The Hunger Games star strut her stuff in exquisite peep-toe wedge heels and carried a chic black rectangular purse with a chain strap.
Her long blonde hair was styled in luscious waves as she hit the town with a rapid stride.
Karen donned a zig-zag patterned loose-fitted orange top paired with black cropped trousers as she strode along in peep-toe wedge heels.
Lovely in lace! The 24-year-old actress slipped into a very low-cut black mini-dress with a lace hemline and lace cut-outs
Fancy footwear: The Hunger Games star strut her stuff in exquisite peep-toe wedge heels and carried a chic black rectangular purse with a chain strap
Earlier in the day, Jennifer sought her mother’s advice while looking for an apartment in New York City.
The women were seen heading into NYC's Tribeca area, where they put on hardhats to check out new apartments under construction.
The blonde beauty seemed a bit unimpressed as she left the site, following closely behind her mother.
Classy: Karen donned a zig-zag patterned loose-fitted orange top paired with black cropped trousers as she strode along in peep-toe wedge heels
Blonde beauty: Her long blonde hair was styled in luscious waves as she hit the town with a rapid stride
Jennifer wore a loose-fitting, semi-sheer white T-shirt, which she coupled with a pair of skintight black jeans.
She finished off the casual look with a pair of alligator-print slip-on sneakers, and hid her eyes behind a pair of stylish brown shades.
The blockbuster star accessorized with a color blocked Kenneth Cole bucket bag, and sported a small gold charm necklace.
Exciting new endeavours: Jennifer has signed on for the sci-fi flick, Passengers, also starring Chris Pratt
Rolling in dough: She will reportedly be paid $20 million for her role in Passengers
Laid-back: Earlier in the day, Jennifer looked casual in a loose-fitting T-shirt and skinny jeans as she stepped out in New York City to apartment hunt with her mother Karen
Step into Jennifer's shoes and snap up a pair of espadrilles
We're not sure we know anyone who doesn't love Jennifer Lawrence. What's not to love? Great acting, great hair, hilarious, cool personality and not forgetting brilliant style. We love that this girl does not care what anyone else thinks, dressing exactly in what she wants to wear.
Her off-duty attire is something we particularly love. Jeans, tee, espadrilles and sunnies, what more does one need? And Jennifer always pulls it off with an air of sophistication.
We loved that she gave the simple look some edge with those sharp kicks. As you know fashion finder is a fan of animal print and animal embossed goodies, so these shoes are right up our street. At just £75 they were a bargain too by Elysewalker who is a dab-hand when it comes to espadrilles in particular.
Sadly, J-Law's pair are no longer up for grabs, but click right to find alternatives by the designer at Farfetch.
Otherwise, see below for some superb snakey alternatives.
Karen wore a sleeveless, denim shirt dress, which featured ruffles along the collar and down the button down front.
She coupled the summery ensemble with a pair of two-toned ballet flats, and wore her short locks styled straight.
The American Hustle star had just landed in the Big Apple on Wednesday, having jetted from Los Angeles with her beloved pooch Pippi.
Mother-daughter bonding: Jennifer showed that despite her Hollywood status, she still turns to her mom when it comes to important things, such as finding a new apartment
Stylish: Jennifer wore her long, blonde tresses in loose curls and accessorized with a color blocked Kenneth Cole bucket bag
Jennifer is likely taking advantage of a small break in filming, as she has a busy schedule in the coming months.
The American Hustle stunner has recently been working on X-Men: Apocalypse in which she plays the dual role of Raven and Mystique.
The latest installment to the popular X-Men franchise also stars Game Of Thrones' Sophie Turner, Rose Byrne, her ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, Michael Fassbender, and Hugh Jackman among others.
Better safe than sorry: The women were seen putting on hardhats as they visited a new building under construction in Tribeca
Browsing: It seemed the property managers were pulling out all the stops for the actress, as she searched for an apartment
Not impressed: However, Jennifer seemed unamused as she was spotted leaving the apartment
Jennifer also recently signed on for sci-fi flick Passengers, also starring Chris Pratt, and the final adaptation of popular YA series The Hunger Games - in which she stars as leading lady Katniss Everdeen - hits theaters in November.
In Passengers, a spacecraft travelling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers.
As a result, a single passenger is awakened 90 years early. Faced with the prospect of growing old and dying alone, he eventually decides to wake up a second passenger.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer will earn a whopping $20 million for her role.
Hard at work: The actress was likely enjoying a small break from filming, as she has a busy schedule in the coming months, including working on X-Men: Apocalypse
Dramatic conclusion: The actress also appears as the lead in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2, the conclusion of the popular YA series, which hits theaters in November