- Young mother-of-two dies during cosmetic surgery procedure in south Florida clinic that remained open hours after her death
- Natasha Oakley reveals she has 'a completely different style' for every city as she offers winter fashion tips in interview
- Former Ryder Cup star Christy O'Connor Sr has passed away at the age of 91
- Eva Longoria looks white hot as she jets out of Cannes with a wave after a triumphant reign on the red carpet
- Wasps new boy kurtley beale could face long lay-off after injury with waratahs
- Manuel pellegrini not bitter ahead of last match as manchester city boss
- HIGHLIGHTS-Rugby-Super Rugby week 12
- Junior doctors seek to 'rediscover common ground' in contract talks
- Donald Trump endorsed by former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling
- Hull take commanding first-leg lead over derby
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
- 10/01/2014 10:15:00
More from Woman
- Prince Carl Philip and his wife Princess Sofia share stunning new portraits
- Ryan Reynolds pens hilarious tweets about parenting his daughter
- Male feminist details the cruel torment and abuse he faces from other guys
- Worst tattoos EVER from graphic sex scenes to racist facial inkings
- Grieving parents spend £15,000 on lavish funerals for their 'little princesses'
- Best Asian Sexy Girls Gallery, Let's check it out !
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.